Updated Apr 23, 2013 - 9:30 am
Bud Light delivers a lot of beer to Shane Battier
At least, we hope he is now.
The veteran was talking about superstitions during the Heat's 27-game winning streak during the season, saying, "You never know. I don't want to chance luck and switch up brands, so I'm staying loyal to Bud Light."
In return, the beer company decided to deliver a truckload of the drink to the player's house. In all, there are 18 pallets of beer, which is said to be about 1,100 cases.
Party at Shane's, ya'll.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security