Updated Apr 23, 2013 - 9:30 am
Bud Light delivers a lot of beer to Shane Battier
At least, we hope he is now.
The veteran was talking about superstitions during the Heat's 27-game winning streak during the season, saying, "You never know. I don't want to chance luck and switch up brands, so I'm staying loyal to Bud Light."
In return, the beer company decided to deliver a truckload of the drink to the player's house. In all, there are 18 pallets of beer, which is said to be about 1,100 cases.
Party at Shane's, ya'll.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge