Updated Apr 23, 2013 - 9:30 am
Bud Light delivers a lot of beer to Shane Battier
At least, we hope he is now.
The veteran was talking about superstitions during the Heat's 27-game winning streak during the season, saying, "You never know. I don't want to chance luck and switch up brands, so I'm staying loyal to Bud Light."
In return, the beer company decided to deliver a truckload of the drink to the player's house. In all, there are 18 pallets of beer, which is said to be about 1,100 cases.
Party at Shane's, ya'll.
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad