Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 12:00 pm
Yankee Stadium plays 'Sweet Caroline'
In response to the bombings at the Boston Marathon Monday, the Yankees decided to show solidarity with their rivals by playing Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" at the conclusion of the third inning of their game with the Diamondbacks.
The song is a staple at Fenway Park, as it is always played during the seventh inning stretch.
It was a nice touch.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad