Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 12:00 pm
Yankee Stadium plays 'Sweet Caroline'
In response to the bombings at the Boston Marathon Monday, the Yankees decided to show solidarity with their rivals by playing Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" at the conclusion of the third inning of their game with the Diamondbacks.
The song is a staple at Fenway Park, as it is always played during the seventh inning stretch.
It was a nice touch.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival