Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 12:00 pm
Yankee Stadium plays 'Sweet Caroline'
In response to the bombings at the Boston Marathon Monday, the Yankees decided to show solidarity with their rivals by playing Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" at the conclusion of the third inning of their game with the Diamondbacks.
The song is a staple at Fenway Park, as it is always played during the seventh inning stretch.
It was a nice touch.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security