Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 11:19 am
Warriors fill rookie's car with popcorn
The Golden State Warriors are good at basketball. They're also, apparently, good at pranks.
A group of players decided to have some fun at rookie Kent Bazemore's expense, allegedly because he talked back to them a bit.
So, they filled the rookie's car up with popcorn. A lot of popcorn.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad