Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 11:19 am
Warriors fill rookie's car with popcorn
The Golden State Warriors are good at basketball. They're also, apparently, good at pranks.
A group of players decided to have some fun at rookie Kent Bazemore's expense, allegedly because he talked back to them a bit.
So, they filled the rookie's car up with popcorn. A lot of popcorn.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut