Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 11:19 am
Warriors fill rookie's car with popcorn
The Golden State Warriors are good at basketball. They're also, apparently, good at pranks.
A group of players decided to have some fun at rookie Kent Bazemore's expense, allegedly because he talked back to them a bit.
So, they filled the rookie's car up with popcorn. A lot of popcorn.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns