Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 11:19 am
Warriors fill rookie's car with popcorn
The Golden State Warriors are good at basketball. They're also, apparently, good at pranks.
A group of players decided to have some fun at rookie Kent Bazemore's expense, allegedly because he talked back to them a bit.
So, they filled the rookie's car up with popcorn. A lot of popcorn.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover