Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 8:47 am
Vin Scully is not exactly social media savvy, but who cares?
At 85 years young, he's still going strong in the television booth of the Los Angeles Dodgers. In his 63 years of broadcasting Dodger games, he's seen it all.
But there's one thing he doesn't get -- Twitter.
During Wednesday night's game against San Diego, Scully read a promo for the AT&T Twitter Poll Question, and the results are well, magical.
But it does appear that Scully has made progress. Last season, he wasn't sure if individual messages were called 'Twitters' or 'Twits'.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent