Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 8:47 am
Vin Scully is not exactly social media savvy, but who cares?
At 85 years young, he's still going strong in the television booth of the Los Angeles Dodgers. In his 63 years of broadcasting Dodger games, he's seen it all.
But there's one thing he doesn't get -- Twitter.
During Wednesday night's game against San Diego, Scully read a promo for the AT&T Twitter Poll Question, and the results are well, magical.
But it does appear that Scully has made progress. Last season, he wasn't sure if individual messages were called 'Twitters' or 'Twits'.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security