Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 8:47 am
Vin Scully is not exactly social media savvy, but who cares?
At 85 years young, he's still going strong in the television booth of the Los Angeles Dodgers. In his 63 years of broadcasting Dodger games, he's seen it all.
But there's one thing he doesn't get -- Twitter.
During Wednesday night's game against San Diego, Scully read a promo for the AT&T Twitter Poll Question, and the results are well, magical.
But it does appear that Scully has made progress. Last season, he wasn't sure if individual messages were called 'Twitters' or 'Twits'.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter