Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 8:47 am
Vin Scully is not exactly social media savvy, but who cares?
At 85 years young, he's still going strong in the television booth of the Los Angeles Dodgers. In his 63 years of broadcasting Dodger games, he's seen it all.
But there's one thing he doesn't get -- Twitter.
During Wednesday night's game against San Diego, Scully read a promo for the AT&T Twitter Poll Question, and the results are well, magical.
But it does appear that Scully has made progress. Last season, he wasn't sure if individual messages were called 'Twitters' or 'Twits'.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad