Updated Apr 10, 2013 - 3:48 pm
The Onion tackles Kevin Kolb to Buffalo
If so, you'll enjoy The Onion's story on Kevin Kolb, the former Arizona Cardinal who signed with the Buffalo Bills this week.
Titled "Kevin Kolb: 'I've Always Dreamed Of Playing For The Bills Since I Was Released By The Cardinals And Had No Other Option,'", the article is, well, quite funny.
BUFFALO, NY—After signing a two-year contract with the team, quarterback Kevin Kolb revealed Wednesday that he has always dreamt of playing for the Buffalo Bills from the moment he was cut by the Arizona Cardinals and had absolutely no other alternatives.
It gets better from there...
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut