Updated Apr 10, 2013 - 3:48 pm
The Onion tackles Kevin Kolb to Buffalo
If so, you'll enjoy The Onion's story on Kevin Kolb, the former Arizona Cardinal who signed with the Buffalo Bills this week.
Titled "Kevin Kolb: 'I've Always Dreamed Of Playing For The Bills Since I Was Released By The Cardinals And Had No Other Option,'", the article is, well, quite funny.
BUFFALO, NY—After signing a two-year contract with the team, quarterback Kevin Kolb revealed Wednesday that he has always dreamt of playing for the Buffalo Bills from the moment he was cut by the Arizona Cardinals and had absolutely no other alternatives.
It gets better from there...
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15