Updated Apr 9, 2013 - 10:25 am
Louisville coach Pitino scared by post-game celebration
And for that, we're thankful.
Seconds after the clock reached :00 and the Cardinals earned the 2013 NCAA Championship, Pitino was walking the sideline to shake Michigan coach John Beilein's hand. However, as confetti began to rain down on the court there were multiple loud "pops". Pitino, who we're sure lives in an incredibly rough Louisville neighborhood where the mere chance of survival dictates you duck for cover, did exactly that.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover