Updated Apr 9, 2013 - 10:25 am
Louisville coach Pitino scared by post-game celebration
And for that, we're thankful.
Seconds after the clock reached :00 and the Cardinals earned the 2013 NCAA Championship, Pitino was walking the sideline to shake Michigan coach John Beilein's hand. However, as confetti began to rain down on the court there were multiple loud "pops". Pitino, who we're sure lives in an incredibly rough Louisville neighborhood where the mere chance of survival dictates you duck for cover, did exactly that.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns