Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 7:38 am
South African fan attacks ref with vuvuzela
It might warrant a boo or a not-so friendly chant, but apparently there is no universal rule about fan conduct.
During a South African premiere league match Saturday between the Kaizer Chiefs and Golden Arrows, one fan rushed the field to express his disdain for a ref. But of course, what would a soccer match in South Africa be without a vuvuzela.
The good news was that the official didn't seem to be hurt after being smacked with the plastic "weapon". And while we don't condone the fan's actions, well, at least he didn't produce that annoying sound with the vuvuzela.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent