Updated Mar 31, 2013 - 4:03 pm
Carlos Boozer swings and hits official Danny Crawford in the groin
Boozer led Chicago in points (25), rebounds (11) and sadly punches landed in the groin area of an official (1).
In the second quarter, the Bulls forward converted a nifty move in the paint and was headed for a potential three-point play. Exciting? Yes. Worthy of a full-on fist pump? Ehh, not so much.
Boozer's swing landed square in the groin area of referee Danny Crawford, who after bending down momentarily, actually played it off pretty cool.
Either way, if you're sensitive to Crawford's situation, this video is probably not for you:
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome