Updated Mar 31, 2013 - 4:03 pm
Carlos Boozer swings and hits official Danny Crawford in the groin
Boozer led Chicago in points (25), rebounds (11) and sadly punches landed in the groin area of an official (1).
In the second quarter, the Bulls forward converted a nifty move in the paint and was headed for a potential three-point play. Exciting? Yes. Worthy of a full-on fist pump? Ehh, not so much.
Boozer's swing landed square in the groin area of referee Danny Crawford, who after bending down momentarily, actually played it off pretty cool.
Either way, if you're sensitive to Crawford's situation, this video is probably not for you:
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness