Updated Mar 31, 2013 - 4:03 pm
Carlos Boozer swings and hits official Danny Crawford in the groin
Boozer led Chicago in points (25), rebounds (11) and sadly punches landed in the groin area of an official (1).
In the second quarter, the Bulls forward converted a nifty move in the paint and was headed for a potential three-point play. Exciting? Yes. Worthy of a full-on fist pump? Ehh, not so much.
Boozer's swing landed square in the groin area of referee Danny Crawford, who after bending down momentarily, actually played it off pretty cool.
Either way, if you're sensitive to Crawford's situation, this video is probably not for you:
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad