Updated Mar 22, 2013 - 9:52 am
Adrian Wilson hoping to trade diapers for number
Now a New England Patriot, Wilson would like to keep those digits, but there's a bit of a problem.
It already belongs to cornerback Kyle Arrington.
So, as is customary in sports, Wilson is trying to make an arrangement to procure the number, presenting Arrington, who just recently became a father, a pretty solid offer:
A year's worth of diapers.
According to ESPN Boston, that's the offer currently on the table.
"I told him I know he just had a baby and I know he signed a new contract, but I'm offering a year's supply of Pampers," Wilson said on a conference call. "Hopefully he gets back to me."
When asked about the offer, Arrington later tweeted he may have to see if Wilson will throw in some formula, too.
Looks like these negotiations, which are sure to get heated, are just beginning.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns