Updated Mar 22, 2013 - 9:52 am
Adrian Wilson hoping to trade diapers for number
Now a New England Patriot, Wilson would like to keep those digits, but there's a bit of a problem.
It already belongs to cornerback Kyle Arrington.
So, as is customary in sports, Wilson is trying to make an arrangement to procure the number, presenting Arrington, who just recently became a father, a pretty solid offer:
A year's worth of diapers.
According to ESPN Boston, that's the offer currently on the table.
"I told him I know he just had a baby and I know he signed a new contract, but I'm offering a year's supply of Pampers," Wilson said on a conference call. "Hopefully he gets back to me."
When asked about the offer, Arrington later tweeted he may have to see if Wilson will throw in some formula, too.
Looks like these negotiations, which are sure to get heated, are just beginning.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover