Updated Mar 11, 2013 - 10:57 am
DeAndre Jordan dunk leads to the demise of Brandon Knight
The Clippers center did the deed Sunday, and video of the crime has circulated ever since.
In case you missed it, we've got your back, but note this video may not be suitable for children.
Anyway, Knight handled the whole getting destroyed on the basketball court by DeAndre Jordan thing. It was so bad Knight was declared dead on Wikipedia.
On March 10, 2013, Knight died in a game vs the Los Angeles Clippers. The cause of death was determined to be DeAndre Jordan.
Yet, Knight was gracious (and funny) enough to respond to all the attention.
It wasn't in the scouting reports that the clippers threw lobs lol— Brandon E Knight (@BrandonKnight07) March 11, 2013
For the record, the Clippers have been known as "Lob City" the last couple of seasons due to the number of big dunks thrown down by the likes of Jordan and Blake Griffin. So Knight either was too traumatized to think clearly (not impossible after what happened to him) or is making a joke.
We're going to go with the latter option and say well played, Brandon, well played indeed. Mostly.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome