Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 11:13 am
Larry Fitzgerald to catch passes from JaMarcus Russell?
According to NFL.com, the Arizona Cardinals' Pro Bowl receiver is scheduled to attend JaMarcus Russell's pro day.
You know, the same JaMarcus Russell that was taken number one overall by the Oakland Raiders in 2007 before going on to throw 18 touchdowns and 23 interceptions in 31 career games. Oh, he also completed just 52.1 percent of his passes and fumbled the ball 22 times.
Russell, who is completely ignoring the fact that one has to have "arrived" in order to make a "comeback", is attempting to get back in the NFL this season. He's been working out and trying to hone his game in an effort to impress scouts in April, and having a receiver of Fitz's caliber certainly can't hurt.
And, maybe a byproduct of all of this will be Fitzgerald realizing that yes, things can get worse for him at the quarterback position.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent