Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 3:49 pm
Bad Lip Reading comes to the NFL!
What they do, if you're unfamiliar with their work, is basically dub nonsense over movie scenes, speeches and political debates. It doesn't sound that great, but trust us, it is.
Well, they've brought their magic to the National Football League.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security