Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 3:49 pm
Bad Lip Reading comes to the NFL!
What they do, if you're unfamiliar with their work, is basically dub nonsense over movie scenes, speeches and political debates. It doesn't sound that great, but trust us, it is.
Well, they've brought their magic to the National Football League.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns