Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 3:49 pm
Bad Lip Reading comes to the NFL!
What they do, if you're unfamiliar with their work, is basically dub nonsense over movie scenes, speeches and political debates. It doesn't sound that great, but trust us, it is.
Well, they've brought their magic to the National Football League.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months