Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 2:14 pm
Dogs invade soccer match, instantly make it better
Smaller field? Faster game? More scoring? Less flopping? More enthusiastic announcers?
OK, the last one isn't possible, but we digress.
Chances are you've thought the game could be improved, but haven't quite found the solution.
A friendly match in Instanbul was briefly delayed when a pair of dogs romped onto the field.
The dogs, which appear to be yellow lab-like, frolicked around (as dogs do), appearing to enjoy the attention given to them by a bunch of smiling soccer players before being carried off the field.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15