Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 10:40 am
Nike pits Tiger Woods vs. Rory McIlroy in funny new commercial
Well, besides some excellent golf, you get a pretty good commercial that even manages to make Woods look like a fun person to be around.
Nike, which has sponsored Woods for years and McIlroy for days (the commercial is meant to announce the agreement), has released a spot that has the two at a driving range participating in a golfer's game of "anything you can do I can do better".
Check it out, but keep in mind this isn't really possible in real life. At least, we'd like to think it isn't since there's no way we can pull off anything as cool as this on a golf course.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months