Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 4:22 pm
An amazing church league buzzer-beater
That's why you'll love Matt Demember, a sixth-grader from Maryland, and his ridiculous buzzer beater.
We don't know what's better, the shot, or the fact that the opposing player actually seem excited for Matt, who won the game with his backward, 40-foot heave.
And don't worry, there's no truth to the rumor that Demember's shot was reviewed and waved off by the Pac-12 officials who were working the game.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns