Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 4:22 pm
An amazing church league buzzer-beater
That's why you'll love Matt Demember, a sixth-grader from Maryland, and his ridiculous buzzer beater.
We don't know what's better, the shot, or the fact that the opposing player actually seem excited for Matt, who won the game with his backward, 40-foot heave.
And don't worry, there's no truth to the rumor that Demember's shot was reviewed and waved off by the Pac-12 officials who were working the game.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness