Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 4:22 pm
An amazing church league buzzer-beater
That's why you'll love Matt Demember, a sixth-grader from Maryland, and his ridiculous buzzer beater.
We don't know what's better, the shot, or the fact that the opposing player actually seem excited for Matt, who won the game with his backward, 40-foot heave.
And don't worry, there's no truth to the rumor that Demember's shot was reviewed and waved off by the Pac-12 officials who were working the game.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent