Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 10:06 pm
Passed-out drunk guy forces women's restroom evacuation
But things weren't so pretty off the field at University of Phoenix Stadium Thursday night.
According to Arizona Newsnet's Twitter account, a fan got a little too carried away.
@ArizonaNewsnet Fiesta Bowl: Section 404 women's restroom evacuated due to intoxicated male passed out on the floor. Police officers might have saved his life. Male was aspirating on vomit, was rolled on his side to open airway.
The good news is the man's life was likely saved. The bad news, some unhappy women were probably inconvenienced in the process.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover