Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 8:42 pm
D-backs' Brandon McCarthy's driver's license snafu
Who knew the Arizona Diamondbacks acquired a 6'7", right-handed female pitcher this winter?
According to Deadspin, Brandon McCarthy was mistaken for a woman on his new Texas driver's license.
McCarthy and his wife Amanda have gained a reputation for their Twitter humor so it was fitting his wife playfully posted photographic proof of the error.
Despite taking a line drive off the side of his head, I guess McCarthy still isn't manly enough for the state of Texas.
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad