Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 8:42 pm
D-backs' Brandon McCarthy's driver's license snafu
Who knew the Arizona Diamondbacks acquired a 6'7", right-handed female pitcher this winter?
According to Deadspin, Brandon McCarthy was mistaken for a woman on his new Texas driver's license.
McCarthy and his wife Amanda have gained a reputation for their Twitter humor so it was fitting his wife playfully posted photographic proof of the error.
Despite taking a line drive off the side of his head, I guess McCarthy still isn't manly enough for the state of Texas.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad