Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 8:42 pm
D-backs' Brandon McCarthy's driver's license snafu
Who knew the Arizona Diamondbacks acquired a 6'7", right-handed female pitcher this winter?
According to Deadspin, Brandon McCarthy was mistaken for a woman on his new Texas driver's license.
McCarthy and his wife Amanda have gained a reputation for their Twitter humor so it was fitting his wife playfully posted photographic proof of the error.
Despite taking a line drive off the side of his head, I guess McCarthy still isn't manly enough for the state of Texas.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security