Updated Dec 20, 2012 - 3:07 pm
Kevin Towers: The sexiest GM in baseball
During the press conference, Nakajima said he was excited to play for Oakland because A's GM Billy Beane "is extremely sexy and cool."
Yahoo! Sports took Nakajima's comments to the next level, ranking all 30 MLB general managers in terms of sexiness, and you guessed it, Kevin Towers, the Arizona Diamonbacks' perma-tanned front office guru tops the list.
And we have an upset already! If they ever make a movie about Kevin Towers, then Russell Crowe would be a good place to start as far as casting, though Hollywood makeup artists would find it hard to equal Towers' remarkably consistent golf course tan. He's handsome, but seemingly approachable — he'll have a beer with you. And, if fanboys are fighting over you on Wikipedia, you have innate sex appeal.
Congrats, K.T. Now about that Bauer trade...
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent