Updated Dec 19, 2012 - 6:06 pm
Apparently 'Kaepernicking' is childspeak for 'rapping poorly'
The second-year pro from Nevada took over as the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback in a Week 10 tie against the St. Louis Rams, and has led an already good team to four wins in its last five games.
Kaepernick, 25, has thrown seven touchdown passes and just two interceptions, while also rushing for 379 yards and five touchdowns.
His success has apparently spawned a bit of a following, and even prompted five-year-old 49ers fan Sarah Redden to put together a rap video for the QB. It's dubbed the "San Fransico 49ers Theme Song - Kaepernicking", which is apparently childspeak for "rapping poorly".
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival