Updated Dec 18, 2012 - 11:55 am
Carolina fans: Loyal and rabid, but not grammatically correct
San Diego fans are notoriously gracious when it comes to leaving open seats (or more accurately, sections) to opposing fans, so some loyal Carolina fans made the cross-country trek to San Diego to root on their team.
But as it turns out, this group of Carolina supporters could have used a proofreader.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent