Updated Dec 18, 2012 - 11:55 am
Carolina fans: Loyal and rabid, but not grammatically correct
San Diego fans are notoriously gracious when it comes to leaving open seats (or more accurately, sections) to opposing fans, so some loyal Carolina fans made the cross-country trek to San Diego to root on their team.
But as it turns out, this group of Carolina supporters could have used a proofreader.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover