Updated Dec 18, 2012 - 11:55 am
Carolina fans: Loyal and rabid, but not grammatically correct
San Diego fans are notoriously gracious when it comes to leaving open seats (or more accurately, sections) to opposing fans, so some loyal Carolina fans made the cross-country trek to San Diego to root on their team.
But as it turns out, this group of Carolina supporters could have used a proofreader.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns