Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 11:51 am
Church says 'we told you so' about Cardinals
Originally published: Dec 17, 2012 - 11:36 am
No on is beyond God's help -- not even the Cardinals! Luke 18:27
Of course the Cardinals were fresh off an embarrassing 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, so the church was having a little fun while trying to get its point across.
And maybe they were on to something -- the Cardinals bounced back with a 38-10 win over the Detroit Lions Sunday to snap their nine-game losing streak.
The church was "basking" in the win judging from the appearance of its marquee Monday morning.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security