Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 11:51 am
Church says 'we told you so' about Cardinals
Originally published: Dec 17, 2012 - 11:36 am
No on is beyond God's help -- not even the Cardinals! Luke 18:27
Of course the Cardinals were fresh off an embarrassing 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, so the church was having a little fun while trying to get its point across.
And maybe they were on to something -- the Cardinals bounced back with a 38-10 win over the Detroit Lions Sunday to snap their nine-game losing streak.
The church was "basking" in the win judging from the appearance of its marquee Monday morning.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial