Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 11:51 am
Church says 'we told you so' about Cardinals
Originally published: Dec 17, 2012 - 11:36 am
No on is beyond God's help -- not even the Cardinals! Luke 18:27
Of course the Cardinals were fresh off an embarrassing 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, so the church was having a little fun while trying to get its point across.
And maybe they were on to something -- the Cardinals bounced back with a 38-10 win over the Detroit Lions Sunday to snap their nine-game losing streak.
The church was "basking" in the win judging from the appearance of its marquee Monday morning.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent