Updated Dec 16, 2012 - 1:50 pm
Danny Amendola's TD celebration goes terribly wrong
And even when they did go right against the Minnesota Vikings, trouble seemed to follow.
For example, take Danny Amendola's six-yard touchdown catch in the fourth quarter. After Amendola reached the end zone to cut the deficit to 19, he went for the go-to touchdown celebration: the spike.
Done thousands of times in the history of the NFL, few have ended up like Amendola's did Sunday.
Watch for yourself as a poor security guard and his glasses were victimized by a terrible, terrible bounce:
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent