Updated Dec 16, 2012 - 1:50 pm
Danny Amendola's TD celebration goes terribly wrong
And even when they did go right against the Minnesota Vikings, trouble seemed to follow.
For example, take Danny Amendola's six-yard touchdown catch in the fourth quarter. After Amendola reached the end zone to cut the deficit to 19, he went for the go-to touchdown celebration: the spike.
Done thousands of times in the history of the NFL, few have ended up like Amendola's did Sunday.
Watch for yourself as a poor security guard and his glasses were victimized by a terrible, terrible bounce:
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness