Updated Dec 16, 2012 - 1:50 pm
Danny Amendola's TD celebration goes terribly wrong
And even when they did go right against the Minnesota Vikings, trouble seemed to follow.
For example, take Danny Amendola's six-yard touchdown catch in the fourth quarter. After Amendola reached the end zone to cut the deficit to 19, he went for the go-to touchdown celebration: the spike.
Done thousands of times in the history of the NFL, few have ended up like Amendola's did Sunday.
Watch for yourself as a poor security guard and his glasses were victimized by a terrible, terrible bounce:
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns