Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 10:48 am
Suddenly Cardinals' loss to Seahawks doesn't seem so bad
A report on IndyStar.com talks about a high school girl's basketball game that ended with a score even more lopsided than the one at Century Link Field.
As the story goes, Bloomington South High School in Bloomington, Indiana is a good team. Their opponents, who were from Arlington High School in Indianapolis, are not.
Arlington made just a pair of free throws on the night -- one in the second quarter and the other in the third. Bloomington's coach said his team was not trying to run up the score, but he wasn't going to tell his players to stop trying, either.
The girls from Bloomington must feel terrible, but they did score two more points than the Cardinals.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad