Updated Dec 12, 2012 - 11:59 am
Ten-year-old dances with NFL cheerleaders
Think this kid is the most popular in his class?
We'd be willing to bet he is.
Ten-year-old Christian Bottger got a chance to perform with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this past week, and quite frankly, nailed his peformance of "Gangnam Style" and "Teach Me How to Dougie."
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns