Updated Dec 12, 2012 - 11:59 am
Ten-year-old dances with NFL cheerleaders
Think this kid is the most popular in his class?
We'd be willing to bet he is.
Ten-year-old Christian Bottger got a chance to perform with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this past week, and quite frankly, nailed his peformance of "Gangnam Style" and "Teach Me How to Dougie."
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial