Updated Dec 12, 2012 - 11:59 am
Ten-year-old dances with NFL cheerleaders
Think this kid is the most popular in his class?
We'd be willing to bet he is.
Ten-year-old Christian Bottger got a chance to perform with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this past week, and quite frankly, nailed his peformance of "Gangnam Style" and "Teach Me How to Dougie."
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent