Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 10:34 am
Jay Leno pokes fun at Arizona Cardinals
Maybe, though it helps if you're not actually a fan of the team.
Because if you don't care about how they do, well, a 58-0 defeat is certainly worth a chuckle or two.
That must be what Tonight Show host Jay Leno thought, as part of his monologue on Monday, December 10 included a shot at Arizona's struggling NFL franchise.
Skip ahead to around the 2:12 mark in the video below to get straight to the...uhh...good stuff.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns