Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 3:51 pm
Caroline Wozniacki impersonates Serena Williams
Despite her former ranking, the 22-year-old has yet to win a Grand Slam title.
So if you can't be the best, might as well impersonate the best. That's what Wozniacki attempted to do during an exhibition match in Brazil Sunday.
Trying to get a laugh out of the crowd in attendance, Wozniacki stuffed her bra and skirt with several towels. The gesture was an obvious attempt to imitate Serena Williams, who over the years has received almost as much attention for her curvacious body as for her 15 Grand Slam victories.
Was it funny? You be the judge.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter