Updated Dec 5, 2012 - 8:58 am
'The Lakers have just pooped in their big-boy pants!'
People love to hate the Los Angeles Lakers.
That group includes Craig Ackerman, the radio play-by-play announcer for the Houston Rockets, who really relished his team's come-from-behind 107-105 win over the Lake Show in Houston Tuesday night.
Just watch the video, and enjoy the call.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security