Updated Dec 5, 2012 - 8:58 am
'The Lakers have just pooped in their big-boy pants!'
People love to hate the Los Angeles Lakers.
That group includes Craig Ackerman, the radio play-by-play announcer for the Houston Rockets, who really relished his team's come-from-behind 107-105 win over the Lake Show in Houston Tuesday night.
Just watch the video, and enjoy the call.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad