Updated Dec 3, 2012 - 12:53 pm
San Antonio Spurs are better at basketball than Halloween
Like many others did, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker dressed up for Halloween.
And like many others did, they decided to "pretend" to be some sort of villainous folk.
Unlike many others (we think), they decided to point toy (we think) guns at someone dressed as infamous NBA referee Joey Crawford.
A photo, which we found with help of The Big Lead, is likely to land the players in a bit of hot water.
After all, if simply sending players home for rest is worth a $250,000 fine, chances are pretending to threaten a referee will not be taken very lightly.
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return