Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 11:57 am
Johnny Manziel wins Heisman...of hair
The redshirt freshman quarterback from Texas A&M is the inspiration for Christian Chavez's new 'do.
Chavez hails from Manziel's hometown of Kerrville, Texas, and decided to pay tribute to "Johnny Football" by having his likeness sheared into his hair. And as you can see on the video below, the results are pretty darn cool (if you're into that sort of thing).
Despite the artistry, Chavez was sent home from school for "causing a distraction".
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness