Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 5:28 pm
Kurt Warner wants teams to make up a job for him
Or, perhaps, he's just tired of watching his former team struggle to put points on the board.
Warner sent out a tweet Tuesday saying...well...you can read it for yourself.
I am thinking some NFL teams need 2 hire me as "creative offensive consultant" (yes I just made that title up), to help design plays! #awful— Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner) November 27, 2012
It seems like a good idea, as Warner likely has a football mind capable of drawing up some pretty good plays.
But would he be a good fit for the Cardinals?
Unless he's the one throwing passes for the plays he designed, we think not.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent