Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 4:23 pm
The most destructive volleyball spike ever
Not normally, but when a single spike takes out two people, the sport crosses over into that territory.
Watch out for that ricochet, it can be a doozy.
Keep an eye out for the spectator walking along the sideline about 30 feet from the "impact".
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns