Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 12:16 pm
The dangers of Pee-Wee football
Not in this Pee-Wee Football League, where the tailback is the biggest dude on the field and imposes his size upon a safety attempting to make a tackle.
It's a violent collision with the safety (and the ground) taking the worst of it.
Many youth football leagues have regulations on the weight limit of ball carriers. Apparently this one doesn't...yet.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover