Updated Nov 20, 2012 - 12:37 pm
Cardinals quarterback ends up on Craigslist
And poor spelling.
An ad was placed on Craigslist with the title "Arizona Cardinal Quarterback - $1".
Someone is trying to basically give John Skelton away.
Dubbed a "slightly used quarterback", the listing says Skelton "can not seem to look away from entended receiver" and "has movement skills of an out of balanced washing machine".
The ad says they will gladly trade Skelton for Detroit rookie and former Boise State star Kellen Moore -- or any other winning quarterback.
It also states responses to the ad should be sent to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security