Updated Nov 19, 2012 - 12:53 pm
Steve Nash is more PSY than PG these days
Unable to help his team on the court, the 38-year-old is left to figure out other ways to contribute.
So, he dances.
Nash was caught on camera during a recent game dancing to PSY's Gangnam Style, which was being played at the Staples Center during a game against the Houston Rockets.
Ever known for his grace on the court, it appears Nash may have a second career once this whole basketball thing is done with.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover