Updated Nov 19, 2012 - 12:53 pm
Steve Nash is more PSY than PG these days
Unable to help his team on the court, the 38-year-old is left to figure out other ways to contribute.
So, he dances.
Nash was caught on camera during a recent game dancing to PSY's Gangnam Style, which was being played at the Staples Center during a game against the Houston Rockets.
Ever known for his grace on the court, it appears Nash may have a second career once this whole basketball thing is done with.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15