Updated Nov 19, 2012 - 12:53 pm
Steve Nash is more PSY than PG these days
Unable to help his team on the court, the 38-year-old is left to figure out other ways to contribute.
So, he dances.
Nash was caught on camera during a recent game dancing to PSY's Gangnam Style, which was being played at the Staples Center during a game against the Houston Rockets.
Ever known for his grace on the court, it appears Nash may have a second career once this whole basketball thing is done with.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns