Updated Nov 16, 2012 - 4:46 pm
Soccer stadium no match for Mother Nature
Finally the age-old question of who would win in a fight, Mother Nature or a soccer stadium, has been answered.
And it's not the soccer stadium.
Some incredible video shot in Portugal shows Estádio Dr. Francisco Vieira getting roughed up by a tornado that rolled through the area Thursday, leaving plenty of damage in its wake.
H/T to DeadSpin.com
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad