Updated Nov 16, 2012 - 4:14 pm
Basketball player misses four shots...in a row...at his own basket
You haven't really played basketball until you've accidentally taken a shot at your own hoop.
OK, maybe that's just us.
Anyway, a basketball player in Belgium whose name will remain anonymous (because can't find it and we figure he'd rather not have it shared), picked a good time to go cold from the field.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security