Updated Nov 16, 2012 - 4:14 pm
Basketball player misses four shots...in a row...at his own basket
You haven't really played basketball until you've accidentally taken a shot at your own hoop.
OK, maybe that's just us.
Anyway, a basketball player in Belgium whose name will remain anonymous (because can't find it and we figure he'd rather not have it shared), picked a good time to go cold from the field.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial