Rick Reilly not aware that he was live
When there's enough live TV, there's bound to be a slip-up.
Such was the case Monday night when Rick Reilly of ESPN wasn't aware that the video had run out and he and the other panelists wrapping up the Steelers' overtime win over the Chiefs were live.
Reilly asks Stuart Scott if he can make sure to say that Reilly had the Ben Roethlisberger injury news first on Twitter. Cameras caught the whole thing and of course, there was a moment of awkwardness before Scott proceeded, and gave Reilly his Twitter props.
But the best part is Steve Young's reaction. At the :22 mark of the video, Young just stares at Reilly and gives him kind of a "what the heck are you doing?" tap.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent