Updated Oct 31, 2012 - 11:14 am
Amar'e Stoudemire's already bad week gets even worse
Entering his third season with the team, Stoudemire is currently shelved for an estimated 6-8 weeks following knee surgery, and his status as one of the league's elite players has quickly faded since he left the Valley of the Sun for the Big Apple.
And now his car is under water.
According to what's left of Deadspin.com, Stoudemire's Range Rover is a victim of Hurricane Sandy's wrath.
In a picture posted on Tumblr, Stoudemire can be seen pointing to the black vehicle, which is submerged in the water behind him.
We feel bad for Stoudemire, though maybe next time he'll consider purchasing a WaterCar, which is scheduled to be released in January of 2013.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival