Updated Oct 31, 2012 - 11:14 am
Amar'e Stoudemire's already bad week gets even worse
Entering his third season with the team, Stoudemire is currently shelved for an estimated 6-8 weeks following knee surgery, and his status as one of the league's elite players has quickly faded since he left the Valley of the Sun for the Big Apple.
And now his car is under water.
According to what's left of Deadspin.com, Stoudemire's Range Rover is a victim of Hurricane Sandy's wrath.
In a picture posted on Tumblr, Stoudemire can be seen pointing to the black vehicle, which is submerged in the water behind him.
We feel bad for Stoudemire, though maybe next time he'll consider purchasing a WaterCar, which is scheduled to be released in January of 2013.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad