Updated Oct 30, 2012 - 8:51 pm
Quite possibly the worst uniforms ever
Originally published: Oct 25, 2012 - 12:22 pm
Carol City High School in Miami will actually wear these monstrosities on a field in a game and attempt to keep a straight face.
In a word -- egads!
UPDATE: It's now being reported that hip-hop artist Flo Rida, who attended Carol City is responsible for the "facelift".
Let's just say football fashion has never been more "Low". Haha, see what we did there?
H/T to Uni-watch.com, quite possibly the best blog on the entire internet.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad