Updated Oct 30, 2012 - 8:51 pm
Quite possibly the worst uniforms ever
Originally published: Oct 25, 2012 - 12:22 pm
Carol City High School in Miami will actually wear these monstrosities on a field in a game and attempt to keep a straight face.
In a word -- egads!
UPDATE: It's now being reported that hip-hop artist Flo Rida, who attended Carol City is responsible for the "facelift".
Let's just say football fashion has never been more "Low". Haha, see what we did there?
H/T to Uni-watch.com, quite possibly the best blog on the entire internet.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent