Updated Oct 30, 2012 - 8:51 pm
Quite possibly the worst uniforms ever
Originally published: Oct 25, 2012 - 12:22 pm
Carol City High School in Miami will actually wear these monstrosities on a field in a game and attempt to keep a straight face.
In a word -- egads!
UPDATE: It's now being reported that hip-hop artist Flo Rida, who attended Carol City is responsible for the "facelift".
Let's just say football fashion has never been more "Low". Haha, see what we did there?
H/T to Uni-watch.com, quite possibly the best blog on the entire internet.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security