Updated Oct 30, 2012 - 8:51 pm
Quite possibly the worst uniforms ever
Originally published: Oct 25, 2012 - 12:22 pm
Carol City High School in Miami will actually wear these monstrosities on a field in a game and attempt to keep a straight face.
In a word -- egads!
UPDATE: It's now being reported that hip-hop artist Flo Rida, who attended Carol City is responsible for the "facelift".
Let's just say football fashion has never been more "Low". Haha, see what we did there?
H/T to Uni-watch.com, quite possibly the best blog on the entire internet.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level