Arizona Cardinals among lowest-value NFL teams
The Arizona Cardinals may boast a supportive fan base, but the team's valuation is nothing to be proud of, especially when it's compared to other NFL teams.
The Red Birds were valued at $922 million by Forbes, definitely a pretty penny, but only good enough to put them at 25th place of the 32 teams.
Overall, the Dallas Cowboys (gag) had the highest valuation at $2.1 billion, aided in part by
an insane owner $500 million in annual revenue.
The Cards may not have a lot of bragging rights, but at least they weren't the worst in the NFC West. Gotta love the Rams being valued at $780 million.
Oh, last place was the Jaguars, worth $770 million. You know, Los Angeles still needs a team.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness