Arizona Cardinals among lowest-value NFL teams
The Arizona Cardinals may boast a supportive fan base, but the team's valuation is nothing to be proud of, especially when it's compared to other NFL teams.
The Red Birds were valued at $922 million by Forbes, definitely a pretty penny, but only good enough to put them at 25th place of the 32 teams.
Overall, the Dallas Cowboys (gag) had the highest valuation at $2.1 billion, aided in part by
an insane owner $500 million in annual revenue.
The Cards may not have a lot of bragging rights, but at least they weren't the worst in the NFC West. Gotta love the Rams being valued at $780 million.
Oh, last place was the Jaguars, worth $770 million. You know, Los Angeles still needs a team.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns